Our light and airy Bristol meeting rooms are in a prime location on the harbourside in Bristol city centre.
We offer high-end equipment for presenting and remote conferences, with a state-of-the-art microphone, camera, screen and speakers. You can book catering from the Architect Café Bar downstairs, or break out there for a drink and snack.
So whether you’re hosting an event, or need a space to hold your board meeting, training course or conference, Design West meeting rooms and event space are the perfect choice.
Our standard hire rate is £50 per hour for the Boardroom and £75 per hour for the Assembly, with a 2-hour minimum booking. Browse our meeting rooms in Bristol below & click through to book online.
The Assembly – Events space in Bristol
- Up to 60 people (networking)
- Our flexible events space in Bristol is perfect for networking, presentations & workshops
- A/V equipment to hire includes: PA system, digital projector
- Acoustic panelling
- Catering available upon booking
- £75 per hour, 2-hour minimum booking
The Boardroom – Meeting room in Bristol
- Up to 20 people (workshop)
- A bright & light meeting room in Bristol for fresh, focused thinking
- Includes a 75″ screen and the latest video conferencing technology
- 4K tracking camera
- Acoustic panelling
- £50 per hour, 2-hour minimum booking
The Architect Café Bar
- Up to 100 people (networking)
- Available to book for networking events, group bookings, workshops & talks (Mon – Thur)
- Stylish cafe bar & outdoor terrace on the harbourside, Bristol city centre
Looking for a permanent desk space on Bristol’s Harbourside? Come join us in our Design West office.
- £250 per month
- 24-hr access
- Free tea and coffee facilities
- 30% off selected food and drinks in The Architect
- 20% off room hire
- Meeting booth
- Stand-up phone booth
Please contact our Venue Manager at email@example.com for more details on our desks available.
If you’re looking for a meeting room in Bristol, I highly recommend Design West, which I have now used on numerous occasions. The meeting rooms are spacious, clean and equipped with the modern facilities needed to have a productive and comfortable meeting. Delicious sandwiches are provided for our meetings, with a great range of drinks, including speciality coffees from the café. The team is highly professional and attentive to our needs, ensuring that everyone is well taken care of.Morgan Cartwright, We The Curious
If you require any support with booking, please contact our Venue Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a member today & benefit from discounted venue hire.
Read our Access Guide. Design West is an accessible venue & we aim to make your visit as easy as possible. Please let us know of any specific access requirements at point of booking.
By using our venue, you are supporting the work of the Design West charity. Thank you.